The Mission of the Personnel Office is to provide centralized personnel administration and employee relations services to all City departments and to administer employee benefits.
The Personnel Office is responsible to:
- Administer the City's personnel rules and regulations, workers' compensation, safety, employee benefits, wellness, employee relations, and equal employment opportunity programs;
- Provide diverse and skilled applicant pools, classification and compensation administration, labor relations, human resources management tools; policies and procedures, and other support to City departments;
- Represent the City Council and City Manager on employee relations matters with representatives of recognized employee organizations;
- Assure that the City has fair and equitable policies and procedures that are uniformly interpreted and implemented; and
- Manage a City-wide training program that provides all mandated training, safety training, and training that will enhance an employee’s ability to excel in their positions and prepare them for future promotional opportunities.
Daphne Hodgson - Deputy City Manager of Administrative Services
Roberta Greathouse - Personnel Services Manager
Samantha Alcaraz - Personnel Services Assistant
City Hall Hours of Operation:
Monday – Friday
8:00 am – 5:00 pm