Soccer, basketball, baseball, volleyball, dodge ball and more! Monthly tournaments are hosted at the Teen Center.
Bring your own skateboard and helmet, or borrow one of ours for free! We also have scooters.
The Teen Center has a fully functioning music room with guitars, keyboards and a drum set. Guitar lessons are offered regularly and Glenn Bell, music room coordinator, can teach youth on any instrument in our arsenal.
The VIP Program provides middle and high school students the opportunity to gain work experience, knowledge on work ethics, performance standards, job skills and can provide your teen the competitive edge in this competitive job market!
Call the VIP Program Coordinator for more information!
Hours of Operation:
- Referral services to local providers and community partners for intervention and support programs.
- Employment provisions including; job skills and life skills training, job referral or placement and possible internship opportunities
- Activity coordination for youth, families, partner programs and prospective employers
- Collaboration between and leveraging other existing prevention type programs and activities that may or may not currently exist in community
- Opportunities for volunteer and community service within the community
The Youth Violence Prevention Program aims to serve youth and their families trying to make meaningful choices or life changes through referral services and programs that reach all levels of prevention, intervention and re-entry.
|Community Partnership for Youth||Monterey County Probation|
|Monterey County Behavioral Health||Sun Street Centers|
|The Ministerial Alliance||Seaside Police Department|
|Monterey Peninsula School District||Restorative Justice Partners|
|Monterey County Youth Ambassadors for Peace||The Village Project|
|Community Human Services||Assembly Member Stone|
|Supervisor Jane Parker||Natividad Medical Center|
|Workforce Investment Board|
January 17: Fire Department Workshop
February 21: Police Department - Bullying Workshop
March 21: Wells Fargo Workshop
April 18: MPC - EOPS Workshop
May 16: Sun Street - Leadership Workshop
June 20: Outpatient Youth Program
July 18: Empowering your Choices
August 15: Impact of Being a Follower
September 19: How to Save
October 17: Youth Employment Opportunities
November 21: Core Leadership Skills Youth Need
December 19: White Elephant