There is a dangerous pothole in the street, who should I call?
All of the above can be taken care of by calling the Public Works Department at 891-899-6825 from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m., Monday through Friday. All other times please call 891-394-6811 for immediate concerns, such as, sewer spills, fallen trees, or limbs, nonworking traffic signals, clogged or over flowing sewer lines, after normal business hours, the call will be answered by an emergency dispatcher.

Show All Answers

1. The sanitary sewer in front of our house is overflowing, whom do I call?
2. The sidewalks are cracked or uneven and need repair, who do I call?
3. There is a dangerous pothole in the street, who should I call?
4. Where can I make a park reservation?
5. Does the City provide electricity at the park?
6. How do I report a streetlight that is not working?
7. I noticed graffiti along a fence, who should I call?
8. Do I need a permit to trim or remove my tree?
9. Whom can I call to pick up my garbage or have complaints related to my trash pickup?
10. Do I need a permit to place a dumpster in the street?
11. Do I need a permit when work is to be performed in the sidewalk or in the street?
12. Who do I call to report a water leak?
13. Can the city determine my property line?
14. Is there any place I can call if I am having a dispute with my neighbor?
15. Who maintains Canyon Del Rey (Highway 218) and the signals at Fremont/CDR, Del Monte/CDR, Hilby/CDR, Sonoma/CDR and Fremont/Monterey Road?