Community Development Block Grant (CDBG)
What's New and Exciting:
Draft FY2022-23 Consolidated Annual Performance and Evaluation Report (CAPER) - Invitation to review/comment
The City of Seaside invites all interested parties to review and comment on the draft Consolidated Annual Performance and Evaluation Report (CAPER) for the Community Development Block Grant (CDBG) program for Fiscal Year 2022-23. The CAPER is an annual document outlining the progress the jurisdiction has made in carrying out its strategic plan and its Annual Action Plan. The CAPER is an overview of major initiatives and highlights that were proposed and executed throughout the program year.
The draft FY2022-23 CAPER will be available for public review and comment from August 28, 2023 through September 11, 2023. The City of Seaside City Council will hold a public hearing on September 7, 2023 at 5pm to receive the draft FY2022-23 CAPER and to authorize City staff to submit the draft FY2022-23 CAPER to the U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD) on or before September 30, 2023.
For information on how to submit public comment and attend the September 7th City Council meeting, please read the attached Notice of Public Comment and Public Hearing.
Recent Notices of Funding Availability (NOFA) and Requests for Applications (RFA)
Regional Analysis of Impediments
Annual Action Plan (AAP)
- 2023-2024 Annual Action Plan - Draft
- 2022-2023 Annual Action Plan - Draft
- 2021-2022 Annual Action Plan - Draft
- 2019-2020 AAP for PUBLIC REVIEW docx
- Annual Action Plan FOR PUBLIC REVIEW 2018-2019
- DRAFT Annual Action Plan for Publication May-June 2017
- 2015-2016 DRAFT CAPER for public review 8-31-16
- Substantial Amendment Draft 2015-2016 (PDF)